Monday, October 13, 2008

Honey, I Think I Broke the Scanner

Well, in a sad note we moved the computer desk the other day and now my three dollar scanner doesn't work. I wish we had a camera lens as well. I bought a Hermes Rocket on ebay a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to show her off. I guess I'll have to wait on that. In a lighter note, I signed up for NaNoWriMo. There is no way I could ever write 50,000 words on the computer. My inner editor would kill me. I've already re-edited this post twice and I am still writing it! I am thinking about long hand writing then re-editing on one of the typewriters. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

mpclemens said...

You don't need luck, just the unstoppable good will of the Typewriter Brigade. No edits allowed, just blissful typing noise for thirty days.

Chana Johnson said...

You will do great Jimmy

Strikethru said...

Hey is that your typewriter in the masthead? Nice.